Thursday, 28 April 2016
Friday, 1 April 2016
By coincidence, I get two free tickets from Graceful Piano to attend Richard Clayderman's piano concert, which is held in Istana Budaya Kuala Lumpur, starting at 8.30pm.
Honestly, the seat I get, didn't get to enjoy much from the music. The sound does not reach my seat much.
Thanks Chen Wei to accompany me to the concert, even though he said he doesn't know much song from Richard. But I can feel him enjoying the songs in the concert, which made me feel relieved a bit.
Looking at Richard Clayderman's playing, I have a few thoughts:
1. If you are not good at playing piano like skillfull jazz piano players, use rubato. If you think you cannot finish those running notes in time, add the measure.
2. Drum beats will always make people think that song is so cool.
3. Those string players, nice! I enjoyed very much the violin solo part.
4. Practise more when you are young. Because when you are old already, your fingers will look very ugly... (this is very sad to say)
Thursday, 31 March 2016
Friday, 27 March 2015
Recently I have been watching movies. So here I am to add a list of movies I watched.
1. No Strings Attached (2011) 3/23
2. Pretty Woman (1990) 3/24
3. Fifty Shades of Grey (2015) 3/25
4. Forrest Gump (1994) 3/26
5. Shutter Island (2008)3/27
6. Valentine's Day (2010)3/28
7. Frozen (2013)3/30
Friday, 28 November 2014
好春常在 春花正開 你怎麼捨得說再會
我在深閨 望穿秋水 你不要忘了我情深 深如海"